Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Quick Update!

Alright, so it's been about a month since my last post, but I'm here to just detail upcoming plans, for the two viewers I have on the viewer count. Hooray.

-Chapter 20 is almost done being written, so when I finish it, I'll type both Ch19 and Ch20 onto the blog.

-Titlecard Art will also be introduced at the end of Ch20, but be warned. Mediocre drawing skills incoming.

-Revisions and probably complete redos will be done to the Character Bios, A Note from the Author/Backstory, and some of the initial chapters. I'm not satisfied with the quality and scatterbrained nature of them, so I plan to be more detailed and precise with the info presented.

That's it for now! I'll be seeing you two viewers or more later!
                    -The Travel Log Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment