Wednesday, October 22, 2014

About the Chapters

So! With all the introductions aside, the blog will finally start up in actual chapter postings!
A few notes though:
                                 -Since the transcript is on paper, I will NOT be altering ANY information at all. This will be the takeoff point for TTL TSE.
                                 -I will post ALL that chapters on here. And don't complain about spoilers! I'm still learning about Blogger, so I'm also still working out some bugs and menus to put them in a reasonable order.
                                -Any questions for me? Post it in the comments, where else would you put it?!
                                -That's it. I'm done.
                                -In the transcript, there is a foreword to readers, but that's basically all the introductions, with a few edits on the blog. So I will not be posting it and starting on Chapter 1.

NOW! I'll be starting off fresh now, with the frist chapter of TTL TSE TT R&R ASE!

The first chapter is very lighthearted I'll have you know. But continuing on from there, It's all exposition and acutal plot from then on.

1 comment: