Monday, October 20, 2014

Character: That Guy

            That Awesome Guy has the most unfortunate/unique name of all time. Born with the first name "That", he is actually extremely popular and currently resides in WollyHood. His is known to be cunning, deceptive, lacking manners, and is extremely perverted. He is mostly referred to as "TG" by the cast, and used to be the butt of the jokes in the original series. He has a huge crush on Anna and is in constant shenanigans to catch her attention, which usually involve him being hurt, or brutally killed in the end.

"Name's TG. I would tell you my real name, but that's confusing enough."
"Heh, my middle name is AWESOME! No really, I can show you my birth certificate..."
"Anna still hates me, but whatever! Yesterday is always a new day! Oh wait, other way around?"

Trivia
-It is rumored that his parents were good friends with the President Millard Filmore, thus representing his unfortunate name.
-He is coincidentally liked by everyone BESIDES the cast, save for Tim.
-He holds the record of "Best/Worst name in history."

1 comment: